- A Fortune 100 company wanted to penetrate rural market in India for one of its agri-based products. Process-Max team helped them achieve this by generating targeted database and promoting product, which was a big success in its own!
- US based custodial service company had a requirement of data cleansing and hygiene. Process-Max has a dedicated team to make outbound calling to take prospect’s feedback and update database. This is a real-time online process, through client’s CRM.
- For one of new economy research companies based in UK, Process-Max team conducts tele-calling all over the world for data capture. It is a B2B calling, in a specific sector of telecom industry.
- Process-Max has successfully executed outbound lead generation campaigns for US based lending firms and lead consolidators. Talking of numbers, our operations team is capable of achieving more than 0.8 SPH with quality calling names on campaigns from mortgage or insurance industry.
- We are major vendors to Federal and State Governments in India. Today we take pride in being associated with some of unique e-governance projects in Asia. Be it Scanning Project for Government’s Photo Registry involving 90 million documents or IVR Systems implemented for Maharashtra State offices all across!
- US voter registration and changes are converted into soft formats at our set-up. This is a high priority project we executed with a dedicated team of operators and technicians.
- A major game-hosting service provider in US wanted to prospect through targeted email blasting. Process-Max helped them conduct online research, collect email and other info on prospects and conducted email blast successfully.
Enterprise Solutions, Web Applications
- One of aluminum fabrication houses wanted to maintain accounts and production material details updated. They also wanted to have a print utility to produce invoices and bills of material, on case-to-case basis. Our team developed this application on .NET with MS Access as database. The team size was 2 and application was deployed successfully within 55 man-days.
- Industrial machine tools manufacturing company, with units at four different locations wanted to have a comprehensive enterprise application. They tried with known ERP brands before approaching Process-Max. Today we have already deployed accounts, inventory, planning modules at their locations. Our team of 5 members is developing other modules, to be also made available as web application. The application names ABACUS is developed in ASP .NET and My SQL is at its back-end. Total project time would be not less than 500 man-days.
- SmartForm is a web application developed in JSP, which generated forms on fly. This is meant for various applications – data capture, form filling, research, surveys or anything that requires a form to be generated. We have already installed it at one of leading banking institutions in India. Process-Max has also launched upgraded version of SmartForm that includes Alert and Response Analysis modules.
- A defense establishment associated with the central government of India wanted to design driver and develop application for testing of special utility night viewers. This required system to talk with the viewer-testing machine through a custom made driver. Process-Max team has been developing application and designing driver in VC and the package would be deployed soon.
- A US based financial research company wanted to build a web portal application with payment gateway for ecommerce purpose. It involved framework design, analysis, and coding resulting into a complete portal with payment gateway. It was developed on Java platform, with a team of 4 including a tester.
Multi-media & Graphics
We design and develop websites, marketing presentations and product presentations. Some of our websites include –
- and many more.