Dealer Management system first evolved with Process Max as a pure play automobile dealer management software. We have since then evolved and made it more generic to suit all dealer and distribution type businesses.
A fully integrated solution – DMS Max helps manage all areas of a dealer’s business from products and services, workshop to showroom, customer service to parts, and marketing to finance.
Integrated contact center solution – improves customer satisfaction levels and increases the up-selling opportunities for additional products and services. DMS Max was first created for the automobiles segment.
Max DMS interface integrate with the latest manufacturer systems, making each dealer ‘future-proof’ – making it the ideal solution for dealers representing more than one brand.
Modular in design, it enables any Dealer to integrate all the important functions across his products and services.
- CRM - An important part of DMSMax –the CRM module – a comprehensive marketing tool designed to manage the business processes that increase customer satisfaction and improve sales performance. CRM will enable dealers to manage contacts, enquiries, sales transactions, marketing campaigns and Customer Satisfaction feedback.
- Product Management - Max DMS includes a suite of tools to manage all aspects of Product sales and stock management. These cover showroom operations, sales administration, stock control and accounting for new and used products.
- Service Management - Max DMS include comprehensive tools for managing a dealership’s servicing and workshop operations. Repair orders are created, managed and invoiced within the Sales module. The user is provided with a consistent view of all work in progress jobs which operate seamlessly with the Workshop Management and CRM modules.
- Parts Management - Max DMS includes comprehensive functionality to manage parts sales, stock management and purchasing. The system will provide structured processes and rich functionality to manage the wide variety of transaction types faced by a parts department. These are all directed towards providing a quality service to the customer.
- Financial Management - Max DMS can support the accounting requirements of small, single site dealerships through to multi-company, multi-currency financial requirements. A key strength of Max DMS will be being able to view the financial position of the entire dealership, department wise, with the ability to drill-down into detailed information when required. However, financial management is not as comprehensive as other third party financial tools and hence we have provided the functionality with DMS to integrate with strong financial tools like Tally which is a widely used financial system.
- MIS and Reports - A key element of Max DMS is its ability to measure, compare, analyze and report using all the data in a structured and well laid out format. The system is designed to support the day-to-day management of a dealership and to help with planning and forecasting.
- It includes reports covering all aspects of the business that are standard within Max DMS. If other information is required with greater detail or covering more complex data, we can provide our client using Crystal Reports to enable users to create specific reports and analysis.
DMS Max Suite – Target User Group
- Wholesale Distributors
- Automobile dealers
- Client Server
- Web 2.0 – Hosted or Customer hosted
DMS is available in Web as well as Windows version. It has integration with Tally ERP 9.0 for Accounting. Role wise Dashboard is also available for summaries, analytical graphs and quick access.